Get ready to geek out over trivia with the Orwell & Platt Library every Friday, between July 10 and July 31. Each night will be an online adventure of pop-culture, fairy tales, movie adaptations, geography, Vermont history, and so much more.
Teams may have a maximum of 6 players.
- No outside help (internet, phone, etc.) of any kind, including during breaks! If you are caught, your team will be disqualified.
- You will have 1 minute (3 minutes for picture round) to answer via your designated reporter via Zoom private chat to The Point Taker
- The game is comprised of 5 rounds of 6 questions—each question is worth 10 points unless otherwise noted. After 5 rounds, there will be a FINAL TRIVIA round where each team may place a Jeopardy style wager.
- In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker question will decide the winner. In the unlikely event that the tied teams each answer the question correctly (closest), the winner shall be the team which chats the correct answer to the Point Taker the quickest.
- The Point Taker and the Quiz Queen have the final say on all rule interpretations and disputes.
We will send out specific login/platform information via email on Thursday, July 9, to all participants.